4.01.2010

APRIL FOOLS


Luke
Do you mind if we chat? you seem to be in knowledge of this.
01:04Aaron
Shoot... :)
Don't worry...spill! :)
01:05Luke
I kinda
well, this sounds retarded
01:06Aaron
Not at all..I have heard it all... :)
Luke
but i kinda think im bi. I know your prob like ahh fuck off. But its just, although i realy like girls and stuff but i kinda like this lad on my floor, and i feel realy weird about it
01:08Aaron
Not a problem, most people at some point in their lives like someone of the same sex, and if you think you would like to try the whole "same sex" thing, do. You never know.
01:08Luke
APRIL FOOLS
HAHAHA
01:08Aaron
YOU ARE A TWAT!
01:08Luke
But i feel bad now, as your actualy being nice about it
hahahah
01:09Aaron
I am nice! You are a complete bastard...
Fucking hell!
01:09Luke
BAHAHHA

No comments:

Post a Comment