1.28.2010

O HAIII

I chuckled for about 20min at this picture.
I need a life.
Okay, lets organize myself for tomorrow.
Things too do:

Btw: I made a bird out'a my list :D
Mother funk'in creative...
I need a life.

hf
jcjcjc
jfjfjfjfjfjjfjff
fjfjfj fjfjffjfjj fjffj
fjfkffkkfkk
fjfjjfjfjfjfjfjfjfjf
1. Make Myself a Twitter.
2. Upload videos onto Vimeo
3. Create some beautiful ambient music on my korg
4. Go look around at house at 2:30 with Bennie, Ben and Katie.
5. Trim my own hair :Which gives myself an excuse not to get it cut.
6. Send email's telling TDON who's boss (The cunts owe me a fucking jumper)
7. Find out whos watching "Charlie the unicorn" upstairs on full blast at 5.00 am, then shit on there door step.
8.Tidy Room
9. Wash clothes / Iron clothes
10. Draw some film ideas in my book of storyboards.

Rad tymz

No comments:

Post a Comment