11.29.2009

WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING?

Time: 6:08
I managed to get a 45 min nap. which is good.

Reflecting on this week, its been a good week.
But one thing that has raised my attention is that i seem to of become clingy.
Iv began to cling to my friends.
I now understand its because I'm worried Ill lose them.
I'll stop now.
Iv been picking up the wrong signals and reading to much into them and also giving out the wrong impressions.
I shall learn to care, yet let my friends go.

  1. I need to learn and understand that people have lives that don't consist of my own.
  2. I need to learn that people don't want to spend every spare minute of time they have with me.
  3. I need to do something that i enjoy that i can do outside of my social circle.
  4. Be Myself. Not someone i think they want to know.
  5. Stop fucking apologising. It makes me seem weak.
  6. Stop fucking being paranoid : People actually like you, and think your funny.
  7. Believe in myself.
  8. GET A LIFE

2 comments:

  1. just for the record, your probably the funniest person i've met in stoke..
    so come hang out with me, and laugh at riffs jew fro and dildo together, and cause menace on the streets on leek road :)
    hope your doing better tho man, i know your struggling abit at tho mo :| xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this why I haven't heard from you in a few days :( n dont say poems suck, it offends me hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete