10.21.2009

XBF4LX

Time: 1:31 Mood: POSI

For once in my life:
I'LL NEVER HAVE TO WALK ALONE!

Iv been straight edge for around 2-3 years.
To me it will always be about self improvement, peace, and health.
But now i see it as a positive outlook.
That choice has always been my own,
and unfortunately that choice led me to being separated from the
"normal"
social groups. which led to walk the line alone.

Until now!!!
A Close friend of mine had been toying with the idea to kick society in the face and become edge.
This is now official, he has become a full time edger, a social reject, and become rad with me :)
Thus, for once in my life, i don't feel alone.
Its suddenly clicked, theres people out there like me and i could relate with them. Hang out, find out about music new music, go clubs sober and other rad edge things.
I think this will be a start of something mega rad, so fingers crossed he doesnt break.

I think Ben will help support me, and i hope to do the same for him.


ONE LIFE, ONCE CHANCE
STAY CLEAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment